Metrolinx and Union Station released a tender that was awarded to Mulvey Banani (AV Consultant / Design) and Nationwide Audio Visual to implement a state of the art solution to help Metroxlinx conduct better meetings while giving Metrolinx the ability to broadcast important meetings on local government cable channels.
- Cisco Tanberg Video Conferencing to connect multiple locations and boardrooms within Union Station, connect government agencies, and conduct external calls and host meetings for the City of Toronto. Using Cisco C60 cameras that automatically detect and follow the speaker.
- Redesigned the audio DSP system to help process all audio and block out any noise
- Developed a state of the art Crestron automated control system so that each room uses the same user interface for ease of use and consistency
- State of the art executive boardroom
- TV lifts (RP Digital)
- 2 High end articulating arms to withstand 2000lbs
- Blackout blinds
- Assistive listening solution for the hearing impaired
- 32 executive mics around main boardroom table
- Table popups to keep wires under control
Once implemented, Nationwide provided full training, schematics, plans, complete documentation, and cheat sheets to ensure that Metrolinx and Union Station had a successful implementation.
Read the full project profile